Monster World

Monster World is a cute game developed by Wooga and introduced to Facebook. If you are tired of always seeing human doing farming, this is a bit of twist into the game as Monster World is all about creatures and robots for the main characters here.

Gameplay

Your goal in Monster World is to create the coolest garden. First start with choosing your monster family. Here there are The Buzzies, The McFurs and The Blobs. This is so cute and take away the stress that you have from running the daily errands as this seems to be the land from cartoons.



In Monster World, harvest your lemonade bushes and the lemonade will be kept in your storage. You will then be prompted to click on your storage of the lemonade to plant new lemonade bushes. While waiting for your plants to grow, you can visit your friends' gardens and help out at their gardens. Lemonade bushes only take a few minutes to grow, so by the time you come back to your garden, they are all ready to be harvested.



There is a robot here that acts as a seller here. Ironically, the robot's name is Robert. Sell some plants to him and earn some money from there. I like the robot's cheerful mood here. When you sell the plants to him, he will wave his robotic hands up in the air and walk away in a joyous manner. He will wait for you no matter how long it takes, especially for the plants that take longer time to harvest. How nice is it if it is the case in the real world, huh?



There is a panel to decorate your garden. Choose your summer items like pool, chairs and decorative items. Different items like paths and rivers can also make your garden look interesting.



With World Cup fever now, you can even choose items related to it and put in your garden. With your earnings that you have, you can buy the items and decorate whichever way you like, to kill the time while waiting for your plants to grow. This makes players to be busy and occupied, which I think kind of make this game interesting.



For other plants other than lemonade, they requires longer period to grow. Beautiful flower plants requires a couple of hours to be ready. So you can plant the seeds first and then leave it to grow. Here the plants have different names in the monster world, they are named as Candy Cane, Monster Cactus, and Heart Plant.



When you have planted your plants, do not forget to water them! Over here, there is a twist in the game. You could not water the plants as what you can usually do in other games. Here, you have to hire your friend to water your plants for you. The catch is, you have to feed your monster friend with food so that they will not eat your plants when they are hungry. Feed them well and for as long as you need while you are away from your game here.



Graphic

Colorful graphics match the Monster World theme here, which has plenty of plants and decorative items. Cute monsters too! I am glad Monster World do not have eerie and ugly looking creatures here to work on the gardens.

Sound

There is a sound each time you harvest your plant. And no music for the game. So there is nothing much to describe about the sound here.

Conclusion

Monster World is a cute and easy game to play with. And it is very occupying and addictive when playing it. I can say this game is a relieve from the tension and stress while you can help up your friend's gardens too.

Personally, I would give this game 4 out of 5 ratings.

You may also like to read about other Wooga's game such as Brain Buddies and Bubble Island.

Comments

  1. @ Jawantae, to visit friend's garden, just click at the bottom part of the screen, on a particular friend's picture. The game will take you to your friend's garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the purpose of the letter bushes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No friends are playing my game. How is it possible to continue playing the game without friends helping you or visiting their gardens?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Pamela, go to www.gamersunite.coolchaser.com and then go to Monster World. there will be an add me bar... click on that and then it will show people that play it and u can add them. u can also place urself on this list so people can add u. then all u got to do is add them once they have accepted ur friend request.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how do you 'revive' friends plants with wands or what not?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Autumn, this can only be done if your friend's plants have died and the ambulance shows at the top left of the screen.

    When you have these two factors, hover over a plant and you should see a wand in place of your cursor. Click and revive! If the ambulance isn't available at the top of the page, you can't revive them yet. Just wait for the ambulance to come back around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome, thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Autumn, glad it helped. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. when it tells me "fertilize 8 cloud trees in your friends' garden," is it asking me to plant the trees, or revive them? and if i am to revive them, what if none of my friends have cloud trees..?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi all,
    can somebody tell me how can i get the "candy factory" in monster world, some of my friends have it but they can not tell me how, and some Roberta that also buy something from you.

    Thanks all !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Autumn- I'm at the same point at the moment and none of my friends are growing cloud trees at the moment. I think you just have to wait until they get to the level where they have them and start growing them (or if they already can, ask them to plant a few!). When they ask you to fertilise a plant, it means that when you have the ambulance visible, just hover over one of the growing cloud trees and instead of showing a wand (because it's still alive!) it will show a blue bag with yellow stars and swirls, Then click on the tree and it will fertilise the plant! It means that the plant will be ready a little sooner than it usually would be.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cassidy-I just got the candy factory too and I'm not too sure how I really got it, just after a certain amount of levels I went through it showed up. Hope that helps some...

    Bee-Alright, thank you for the help :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tell me please, how use the harvester robot? i bought them, but it does nothing...

    ReplyDelete
  14. What are the WooGoos for???

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't figure out how to use the harvester either!! HELP please =]

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Ivory, woogoos are a kind of trade off when you want to use the harvester.

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ Jessy and Alin, click on harvester then on crop you want to harvest. It's kind of a ripoff. You will need 1 Woogo per plant.

    ReplyDelete
  18. how do you hire your friends to water your plants?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, and yes I am the required level

    ReplyDelete
  20. Robert is now asking me for diamonds, where do I find those? I have unlocked almost all the plants and he is wanting 54 of them??

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am not being prompted to fertilize cloud trees in my friends gardens even though that is a mission I am on right now.

    ReplyDelete
  22. i can't see my friends in game, can anybody help me? tell me please what to do

    ReplyDelete
  23. anyone know how to do the last part of the mission "Lemonade Party"? the part where you send 5 x to friends

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our computer crashed and my son had to redo everything. Everything works except monster world. It will not load up. The other games did. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm at level 6, everything is dry and i can't hire my friends.. help? x

    ReplyDelete
  26. is their an e-hedge on monster world or an L-hedge

    ReplyDelete
  27. I can't get my harvester to work. I press on it and I get the head of the harvester then I click on a plant and the harvesters' head disapear. Help please. I also have the woogoo pump.

    ReplyDelete
  28. i cant get my harvester to work.i press on it and i get the head of the harvester then i click on a plant and the harvesters head disaapear.help pleaseeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  29. as above i want the details of how to use super havester i brought it now it is of no use wt to do for that let me know as early as possible

    ReplyDelete
  30. Raquel FernándezJune 27, 2011 at 9:55 AM

    Same problem with the harvester than siva and Linda, any advise will be welcome

    ReplyDelete
  31. [...] Monster World: How to earn more woogooBy Mabel – June 28, 2011Posted in: Adventure, Facebook Games Monster World is one of the Facebook adventure games by Wooga. Want to earn more woogoo? Here’s how. Read on. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  32. @Lynda, Siva, Saira, Raquel, are you trying to harvest plants that aren't ready yet? The purpose of the robot is to just pull plants that are ready-10 at a time.... sadly, that's all it does.

    If you want to get more woogoo, you can sell your harvester. Here is how. http://www.mabelgames.com/monster-world-how-to-earn-more-woogoo

    ReplyDelete
  33. We can no longer pick up the harvester and sell him ,,, because he is now outside of the garden...... i guess they have figured out the trick of selling him and then buying him back to get more woogoo

    ReplyDelete
  34. @Cecile, thanks for the update...now we don't get to sell it.....sigh....

    ReplyDelete
  35. Please help! How do I get the candy machine to make the candy? I have all the products it is asking for but the MAKE IT button is not lit up?

    ReplyDelete
  36. To use the Super Harvester you have to have planted 10 plants of the same kind for it to work.

    ReplyDelete
  37. My Monster World wont load. I sent an email, but I haven't gotten an aswer yet. It's a bummer because i just purchased game credits. what can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  38. What does woogoo pump do?

    ReplyDelete
  39. How can I feed friends' helpers? I am on 37th level, but I still can't figure it out

    ReplyDelete
  40. @ Jenny, about woogoo pump, you can read this article on http://www.mabelgames.com/profit-making-in-monster-world

    ReplyDelete
  41. @ Jenny, to feed friend's helpers, I have just posted a short walkthrough on this article:
    http://www.mabelgames.com/feed-friends-helpers-monster-world

    ReplyDelete
  42. can some one help me how to use super harvest to harvest 10 plants a time.meenasravani@gmail.com is my id

    ReplyDelete
  43. @ Meena, to use the super harvester, http://www.mabelgames.com/how-to-use-super-harvester

    ReplyDelete
  44. This game is not working correctly for me...I can't retrieve my baby bonuses and I can't give gifts. Does anyone know what is wrong and how it can be corrected.

    ReplyDelete
  45. HOW DO I SALE STUFF IVE BOUGHT ON MONSTER WORLD AND WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TO CHANGE MY MONSTER I AM NOT A MALE MONSTER I AM A WOMAN MONSTER AND IT IS 69 FACEBOOK BUCKS WLL IM NOT ADDING MONEY TO CHANGE A MONSTER IS THAT THE ONLY WAY?

    ReplyDelete
  46. PLEASE ADD ME SO I CAN FIND MORE TOOLS I AM TRYING TO BUILD A CRIB AND SOME CANDY MAKER
    SAMANTHARUSSELL0328@HOTMAIL.COM FOR WWW.FACEBOOK.COM

    ReplyDelete
  47. I need some advice: I want to get a regular supply of woogoo for the challenges. Which is better to buy - the machine for 8000 that says it will give free woogoo daily or the windmill that says it will turn plants into woogoo?
    If I could just use cheap plants like lemonade then it seems like the windmill may be better but I would like to know before I buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  48. @ Sharon Stover, this baffles me too, I did a google on the gifts problems and bump into this article. http://www.wooga.com/support/monsterworld/en/

    The developer has not posted a lot of info there, you can try to contact the developer. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  49. @ Samantha, each character and families do not differs from each other when it comes to performance, they only differs in appearance. Once the monster has been chosen, we cannot change it after we have get one.

    ReplyDelete
  50. How to ''place 1 deco item into your inventory'' mision: start down the right path

    How???
    and where is my inventory?

    :(((

    ReplyDelete
  51. I need friends to play Monster World with me anyone want to be my friend

    ReplyDelete
  52. saya mencari rakan untuk bermain monsterworld. siapa sudi bermain dengan saya?

    ReplyDelete
  53. how can I expand the garden, because I have more space for plots and decoration, but I've got money, I bought another 4 plots but nowhere to put them

    ReplyDelete
  54. where can I find the windmill in monster world??

    ReplyDelete
  55. My friend keeps eating my plants. How can I block them from doing that?

    ReplyDelete
  56. I have been having on going issues with your game. There's issues with haresveting your crops, sending request to friends, sharing points, posting to your own wall, and it is extremely slow. This has been going on for a week now and if it continues I will delete the app and tell to others not to play. It also makes it hard to get your presents when they are expired at time with in five minutes after you get them. Please fix this so that I can and will continue to play!

    ReplyDelete
  57. I want to cancel MW and get it off my facebook, how do i do this?

    ReplyDelete
  58. ako spustim robota WooGoo,mam ho no neviem ako ho dam do pohybu aby som s nim plnila ulohy ...kde najdem pomoky rady pre tuto hru

    ReplyDelete
  59. please tell me how to find the bubble bushes i earned while pla


    ying bubble island /? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  60. i need more road patches and they are no more in the decoration shop
    please give me help

    ReplyDelete
  61. where can i find the cactus strike ? I've looked everywhere

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment