Cooking Quest

Wow…when I play this game, my first impression about it is….whoa….the graphic is nice and so colorful. This makes me to have immediate interest in playing the game. If you’re looking for game to sharpen observation skills; this is the one.



It also trains your eyes and coordination to how fast you can find missing objects within the time frame give.

Your mission in Cooking Quest is to find missing ingredients in the restaurant. There’s a list of missing items you need to find…when you’ve successful in searching for it, you will be rewarded with free ingredients to cook. Tick tock tick tock…..the clock will be ticking away, so suspense is building…..so better hurry up your item searching!





Some of the items I find it difficult to search for. Reason being that the item size and it’s picture is not what I’ve pictured in my mind. Haha, like the hidden blue cheese. I can’t find it no matter what…then I accidentally clicked on one item in the picture. Ding! I got it! It turns out to be more like pebbles than blue cheese to me. Hee hee…



Overall it’s a cool game. Well….do try Cooking Quest and let me know what you think about it? Enjoy and have fun!


Comments