Pat Sajak's Linked Letters

Other than the other Pat Sajak's game, Linked Letters game is the latest game from the famous TV show series. In the game, you can play each day in the month for 30 days. Answer 10 clues and find the answer on the grid, the more clues you answer correctly, the more time you win in bonus round.



I find that the most of the questions are regarding the artist, movie, people from the 80's and early 90's. So for me, most of the questions I find it tough to find the correct answer as I was still a kid then. Or perhaps my general knowledge is not very good...heehee! There is a spelling mistake from one of the clue where cocoa was spelled as "cacao". The question is like this "This comes from the seed of tropical cacao tree". I was wondering...what is a cacao tree? Hmmph! The answer turn out to be "chocolate"! So this definitely a spelling mistake in the clue.



There's this Bonus Round where you have to find as many words as you can before time runs out. Time is limited and you're given just 1 minute. Well, some words like Hi and To is not recognized in the dictionary. And you'll also have Risk Round where you will either earn extra cash or lose money if you could not answer the clue! With the cash you get, you can upgrade your clothes and win vacation trips.

Pat Sajak's Linked Letters can be played multi player in the Linked Letters Cup category, when you choose this in the Menu. Play against 1 to 3 other players and see who wins.

The graphic is not that great for this game and mostly concentrated on the classic word game itself. And the sound is ordinary. Overall I find that I've learn something to increase my general knowledge but that's all. Not very addictive and thus makes it a just good game for coffee or tea break.

Comments