Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends

Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends is a hidden object games to find the missing children in the 19th-century France. Help to find clues and solve mysteries of the deaths of cousins and disappearance of their children. You must search a variety of locations including the house, garden, garage and surrounding areas for clues that reveal something new about the case. Solve mini games to play such as Sudoku, word searches and mirror puzzles.

I like the fact that you can skip a game by having the hints. In return when you have the hints, your playing time will be penalize 10 minutes off. I don't mind this as I find that I have the craving for hint when I have the mental block to solve the puzzle. The hint meter takes time to recharge though so this can come in a bit too long when you run out of the meter power.



The hidden objects in Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends are a bit too small for the eyes to comfortably see. To me, I find that Mystery Chronicles is fun to play with but need to have more creative puzzles to be outstanding throughout all the other hidden object games in the market.

Comments