Fitness Dash

Dash to play this game in my weekday night......I have found that Fitness Dash has almost the same features with the dash games. I play this game to get in the spirit of getting more fit and healthier.



In Fitness Dash, Jo the Jogger tells her team mates to get fit before the next tournament in a tug-of-war game. Jo opens a series of gyms and offers her personal training services to help her friends lose weight and get fit. A cute game it is....like the rest of the Dash games, the game starts with little equipment and getting more and more as levels goes by.



More challenging levels are awaiting unlike the initial easier steps. And you can work faster with the money you’ve earned. From the main menu, you can choose to play the main Story mode, an Endless mode or just the mini-game.



Still a fun game it is.....but make sure you download the trial and try it out before purchase. It is in some ways quite similar to Fitness Frenzy. For those who has not tried out either one, you might still enjoy this. Like I do, I play this game just because I want to get in mood of getting fit and exercise more.

Comments