Restaurant City: Mexican Theme

When Playfish release the Japanese Theme pack, it lasted 3 weeks and got the whole restaurant city community in an uproar. Sushi, Seaweed and Wasabi all of a sudden turns into a hot items and got into hot demands on the trade windows.

Now we look at the Mexican Theme that was release not long ago. I know I have should have done this review as soon as the Theme Pack has been release, but I wanted to see what additional items Playfish will include.



To my greatest disappointment, the Mexican Theme only lasted like one week before they release the next Add-On Pack, which in the Alice in Wonderland.



Now this is not a total lost. I mean that I have converted my small little restaurant to look like a authenticate Mexican Restaurant.  The tables and Wallpapers are very well done along with other types of decorations. I in particular like the Mariachi Band, but costing around 90k for one is a bit too expensive for my taste really.

Since there is very little stuff in the Mexican Theme, I actually have to throw in extra cash to get some of the western decoration to go along with it. I am lucky that the Mexican theme and Western themes actually mix up pretty well. Only thing I did not really like was the cactus chair. It was a bit odd to ask my customers to sit on spikes and pin cushions.

Dishes is also limited in the Mexican Themes as there is only one new dished added into the menu list and no drinks it seems.

All in all, the theme promotion only lasted 1 week and I do not think that Playfish is going to put anything else into it since there are not much respond coming back from the fans. Let us hope that the Alice in Wonderland Theme last a bit longer this time.

Rating to this theme pack 2.5 out of 5.

Restaurant City Links

1) Facebook- You must have a Facebook account to play Restaurant City

2) Restaurant City Application at Facebook- http://apps.facebook.com/restaurantcity/

3) Also read about Restaurant City: Japanese Theme- http://www.mabelgames.com/facebook-games-restaurant-city

4) Read about Restaurant City Walkthrough- http://www.mabelgames.com/facebook-games-restaurant-city-walkthrough

Comments