Fashion World

The title of this game catches my attention, Fashion World. At first I thought this game is all about creating and tailoring clothes to be in a fashion show, just like the fashion designer competition on the TV. I was so excited in playing this game as I would like to see how people tailor made clothes from scratch. How does this game Fashion World really works?

Gameplay

When the game loads, I realize that this game is about tailoring clothes, yes...I got this part correct. But another part I did not guess it correctly. This game is not for fashion designer competition or show! The clothes that players made in this game will be sold to customers in a shop. Oh...this is a game about making money again? Perhaps developers can consider some games with refreshing themes which is outside the shopping niche.

But to be fair, this game does have its interesting side. This game is about sewing clothes and sell it on the spot for those that come in to the shop. Click on a sewing machine to create new clothes. Each clothing has 3 steps to be ready, sewing, cutting and sewing buttons. You can choose the clothes to sew in the Fashion Catalog.



The clothes can be tops, bottoms, shoes, accessories or special items. All the clothing have their different duration to take. Then for the tops, you have different kinds of tees: custom made tee, summer tee, jackets..it feels much better when we go shopping for clothes. I certainly appreciate clothes manufacturer that has to go through all these details to make one shirt. Hmm....



After you have made the clothing, take them to empty shelf. You can hang them or place them over the shelves. Customers will then walks in, and voila! They will buy from you, sometimes try out in the changing room before buying them. This steps are quite easy to play with.

A sewing machine can only produce one type of clothing at one time. So go buy as many sewing machine as you can after you earn some money.You can also buy all the display items like racks, storage, changing room and so on.



Customization... this is where you can personalize your tops. You can choose your models, designs, patterns, details and then choose the colors. Mix and match and get your design! This is a straightforward game if you ask me. This design will then get sewed as usual in the three steps at the sewing machine.



In Fashion World, what amuses me is that the customers just automatically pick up what you have given them. If you just have one kind of shirt, all the customers that came in will follow and buy what you have in store for them. Just concentrate to sew as many clothing as you can and they will all get snapped up within seconds!



Graphic

Very cute graphics here. I like the details of the clothing in Fashion World, though the shop can have prettier background and setting here. Color is a plus point for this game as once your store if full of clothes, bags, shoes of different colors, your shop will look kind of inviting to customers. Starting point will be a bit bland for your shop as you only have few items to start with.

To see the example of how a full shop look like graphically, you can also view your neighbor's shop while playing Fashion World. One function that is no stranger to those who play social games in Facebook. Wow...I am impressed on how this shop looks. You can see the little details on the shop, together with the display cabinets.



Sound

The music is having a catchy tune. Just lack the sound effect even when I received my cash from my sales. The music keeps repeating here, but that is not really my main concern for the game here.

Conclusion

I was kept occupied with Fashion World for...not for very long, I would say. Actually I would prefer the customers let us know what they want and we manufacture it. This will make the game more interesting rather than keep on having the same steps for the game. Anyway, you can try this game out to see for yourself.

Personally, I would rate this game a 2 out of 5 ratings.

Comments

  1. can you tell me about storing things on fashion world and then how to find them, and how to move things like stands and sewing machines up to my other floors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pat, when you click on the item and choose store, go to the floor that you want to place them and when you click down the bottom on the choice of items, you will notice that the item you already own has a number in the top right hand corner, which means you can click on it and not pay for it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how to earn facebook money on this game ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ahmed, to earn facebook money on this game, sew clothes to sell in your shop and when your customers buy it, you will earn in the game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this game and so do my friends, but we keep getting an error message saying=== unexpected error has accured,=== it happens only on fashion world when we are playing the game, it is really getting to be a problem it is happining alot, I did all that I read to do when you are having problems and nothing has worked. Can you fix this problem. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pat, I am glad you like this game. However, this game is developed by MetroGames. For Fashion World glitches, several gamers also posted their questions in their fan page, you can try to post the unexpected error that occurred, they may solve it for you.

    By the way, this blog (MabelGames) is about casual games' reviews and introducing gamers to the a collection of online games and also downloadable games that I personally tried out. Also, there is the conclusion part where I have posted my personal rating for this game :)

    All the best, hope you will be able to get it solved soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi..i really like this game, but i have a problem because all day
    the loading loads fully then blue screen with the error comes up
    i have installed latest flash player also tried game on firefox , google chrome and IE
    I have deleted cache,cookies and temp files n all that ..

    does not load my fashion world for 1 weeks already.
    help me.plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liaza, some players also face the same problem. To me, it works fine today. I have read in the fan page that MetroGames is now fixing whatever error that occurs. However most companies are not working till Monday unless for some emergency cases. So you can try to login to your game or contact MetroGames in a day's time. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. do you have to have facebook to play fashion world?

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Courtz, yes, you have to have facebook to play this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. -I want to know how to produce accessories like Hat,Bag.etc in fashion-world game

    -Do I need to press change for each catalog?

    -I press accessories catalog ,and it said it need one available machine to produce despite I have 2-3 available machine.

    -What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
  12. @Ncy, to produce accessories, just select the product that you desire in the catalog.
    After you select the product, you need to have one available machine to produce it. If you have 2-3 machine, make sure not all of them are occupied in producing clothes or other products.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i also facing problem in producing hat, accesorries...i already click on the accessories bt it ask me to buy a machine...
    i already buy many machine but seem like cant sew accessories ...what i need to do???

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ cherryne, if you have multiple machines, make sure not all of them are occupied in producing clothes or other products.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how can I sell items that are in storage and i dont need?

    ReplyDelete
  16. @lalove, so far for this game we can't sell the items that are in storage.

    ReplyDelete
  17. i have 7 sewing machines but i don't have any accesory machines in order to make accesories do I have to buy a accesory machine??? And if the answer is yes then is there another way because i don't have enough money. Also I try to make accesories on the sewing machine but it only says All, Top, Bottoms, shoes and special but dosen't say accesories

    ReplyDelete
  18. Also what are some ways to gain alot of money really fast??? And last of all I have a answer or at least i think i do for lalove's question when i play fashion world and i put a item in the storage I can sell them you just click the item and click the cash register the white one that is on your right and if you drag the mouse over it i think it says sell. But whenever I try to sell a item that dosen't sell for coins and sell's for dollar bills you can still sell it but it dosen't give you any money for selling it for some reason I don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @MTrenchFan, you are right. you have to buy an accesory machine to make the accesories. I guess we have to leep sewing, level up and get enough free money to buy the machines. Else I guess the other way is to buy with real money to get the coins.

    ReplyDelete
  20. @MTrenchFan, first of all, thanks for your tips. I have tried to click the item and then click the cash register on my right. It sells for coins and it works at my side :)

    ok, there are some ways to gain money. sew, sew and keep sewing. Go for more by buying another level of shopping platforms. you can have up to 4 levels maximum. don't forget to hunt for the bonus. be attentive with the customers, click on the question marks to get more coins. i will be posting on the money part of this game soon. keep posted..

    ReplyDelete
  21. [...] Fashion World: Money Making Ideas 2Jan2011 Filed under: Facebook Games Author: Mabel As promised last week, I am posting an article on some of the money making ideas for Fashion World in Facebook. In this game, gamers will need to keep sewing to get the ready made clothes stocked up in the shop. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  22. kvo ta vulnuva wee nema ti kaa perast prostMarch 9, 2011 at 2:30 AM

    i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee nooo,,,,,,,,,,, samooooooooooo v tupiqqqqqqqqqq facebook gooooooo imaaaaaaaaaa proklqtiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee debaa!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~ :@ :@ :@

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi , i love playing fashion world !! but it seems that i can't sew hats and bags . why ? do i need a special machine to sew it ?

    ReplyDelete
  24. What is the last level of the game? Or does this continue on forever?

    ReplyDelete
  25. how do you request for help from friends for a new item??

    ReplyDelete
  26. How the f*** do you sell you're stuff eh?

    ReplyDelete
  27. @wcsj, which stuffs you're trying to sell? for the clothes that you produce, they are sold automatically on the spot for those that come in to the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  28. am interested in fashion world

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi again just need to know what is the last level of the game, some say it is level 200. Can your verify this?

    ReplyDelete
  30. how to sell outdoor items because i just accidentally click yhe roof that i dont want ant it cannot be sold....

    ReplyDelete
  31. How do I produce accessories?

    I can't find where to find the machines that produces them. Help me.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi mabel, could not find fashion world in android?
    Pls advise. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment