3 Popular Theme for Casual Games

Hmmm... actually I am currently away on a business trip. Feel a bit guilty of not publishing any articles in these few days. I have written this article earlier today while I have no access to my computer. Previously I am using a pen and paper to write this article. Haha....it has been ages since I did that. By the time I am back to my hotel, I have transferred all the article contents to this blog. 

It is amazing that we have all the longings and cravings for technology nowadays. I am, for one, a person who could not live without a computer and internet, to go online for various reasons, mainly to play online games and catches up with the latest games that are out in various niches in the games world.

Today MabelGames will ponder for a moment to reflect on the most popular themes that are used for casual games by developers. I will include a few for the ones that I for one, enjoyed playing.

Farming Games

Out of all the farming games, I feel that this niche is a very popular games as it deals with the world where most of us who stayed in the town and have no access or experience with. Games give us a chance to have a taste in farming and have the satisfying feeling of a farmer when all the sweats and toils you put in finally reaps what it sows. Big, juicy tomatoes, vegetables, beans, oranges are ready to harvest....rear chickens, fish, cows...ahh...imagine the sweet success when you're in this farming activities. Here is a list of farming games.



Pet Games

Cute, cuddly pets have been the popular themes as well from developers. I have recently compiled a top 10 popular pet games in Facebook. Other than Facebook games, there are also pet games in the form of flash games, downloadable games as well.



Food Serving Games

Food has been the all time favorite theme for games. It has been included in many forms such as food serving in restaurants, by time management games, cooking competition or combination of both. Making food such as hamburgers or ice cream, chocolate cake or others are among the most satisfying feel to most players. I am so hungry when I am writing this, as I am going for my dinner soon. This is to which I believe...as the saying goes, "A full man is a happy man." Here is a list of food related games.



Catch up with all of you in my next article.

Comments

  1. Typing does possess a noticeable lag and scrolling through an extended period of contct list may takke a while because.
    Millions of interested ccar buyers make use of the internet to research their buying options.How to root
    galaxy ace 2 android 4.1.2 (marapictures.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment