Fashion World- Dress Up Customers

Today I play Fashion World in Facebook again, I notice there a few more features in this game to suit the theme on fashion.

You will get to dress up your customers if they have consulted you on the types of dress they like. Just click on the question mark on top of the customer's head and you will dress up customers according to casual/ summer/ winter or others accordingly.



After choosing the proper attire, the customer will then parade down a stage, just like fashion parade and face a panel of judges. The judges will then rate the outfit by giving the marks.



I find that this feature expanded the scope of this shop. Instead of just tailoring clothes, gamers can doll up the customers according to their own likings.

Out of the three judges, I feel that only one judge is always the most accurate of all, which is the one on the far right. The other two judges always give higher marks regardless of what the customers wear. How about you? Do you face the same situation?

Comments

  1. If you are going for best contents like myself, just pay a quick visit
    this web site every day for the reason that it provides feature contents,
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good in favor of me, because this moment
    i am reading this enormous informative piece of writing here at my house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How to download fashion world game.I cant access to my mobile....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment