Battle of the Cheetos

Battle of the Cheetos is a cute and additive flash game. This is an entertaining game where you choose to have battle with your opponent who are also other players.

If you need more cheetles, you can redeem it by entering the code that you get from Kroger. Nevertheless, if you do not have the code, it is still entertaining and fun to play this game.

The gameplay for this game is simple. Click on your army and press Attack. Where there is an arrow forward and backward, just click to move accordingly. You can also target your attack to a particular soldier at your opponent army.



My troop keeps getting overpowered by my opponent, however I still feel addicted to play Battle of the Cheetos over and over again. I do not have enough cheetles to repair my troop. Perhaps you have a better luck than me? Check this fun game out.

Comments

Post a Comment