TrainStation

This is the picture of a train image in Trainstation. TrainStation is a Facebook game, developed by Pixel Federation. This is where you can build trains, send them to various destinations and build your own train station.

Below is the description for this game from the developer.

You can assemble trains of your choice, either single wagon-type trains or mixed trains. The fundamental rule is that you are not able to mix passenger/mail carriages with cargo wagons in one train setup.

Every train has to pay tax upon leaving the station. This tax depends entirely on the type of locomotive you use in the particular train setup. The government always gets their piece of the action.

The picture depicts the Halloween trains and decorations.

From time to time, Express trains arrive at your as well as at your neighbour's station. You can't tell when the Express trains will arrive, so watch for them carefully. Taking care of Express trains, either yours or neighbour's, gives you extra resources and extra experience points.

Flags have a limited lifespan of 7 days, so don't forget to place a flag at your neighbours' station regularly.

The station screen is where the major part of your train fun happens. You dispatch trains, collect profit from returned trains, collect mail or build various buildings and enhancements around your station, everything is in this main screen.

If you want your friends to join the fun and play TrainStation with you, just invite them and become neighbours! Having your friends as neighbours in TrainStation offers many benefits. If your friends need more passengers, erect a flag at their station to temporarily raise their passenger income rate.

This is a picture that shows that we can manually loading your cargo trains in the loading docks. This gives you extra experience points as well as extra materials.

A flag expires after 7 days from its placement, provides an extra +10% passenger income rate and every player is allowed to have maximum of 10 flags at his station.

Notes from MabelGames


TrainStation is special in the graphics. You can click and drag your mouse up and down to change the angle at which you view your station. While most gameplay sessions can last just a few minutes, you can play for a long time by catching the floating mail packages that appear at random on the gameplay screen.

Having said that, however, the game is .....hmm....I would say, slow to load. Hopefully Pixel Federation will be fixing this issue as loading time is important criteria.

All in all, I like the colorful graphics though with construction yard and material building. If you like to experience with trains, I feel that this is a refreshing game theme in Facebook games.

Comments

  1. I was playing but , it just keeps loading , and does not open anymore ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Rosalie, yes, this game loads very slowly, it is the same at my side too. Hopefully it is being fixed soon by the developer of the game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a very good game and i hope that they can come out with new trains

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice game,however they are missing a lot of the old steam engines that were around over a 100 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, its slowly to load, but if you refresh, it will load quickly, at least worked to me.

    sometimes i do 3 or 4 times, and works

    ReplyDelete
  6. John-Steen WandbaekApril 29, 2011 at 7:45 AM

    I think it's a great game, but lacks a bit of Nordic train, English and German, it might be fun to have a locomotive, eg from Danish State Railways (DSB) or Ariva or DB (Deutsche Bahn).

    ReplyDelete
  7. yes the developer will get up to 200 more trains

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the game is brilliant as I do love trains especially in motion...the speeding up of the loading would be a great thing and I am not sure but would it be better to have the mail be captured in the buildings and by the special coach/ carriage instead of having to click at it like a childs game.. I think more gaming attention should be placed on the trains themselves and the creating of the environment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry but in addition to that earlier post, optional stops inbetween for extra experience/ cash would be even better especially when you dont have mail at your main station... I see great potential in this game and only sadden to think that I only started just two days ago.. Please programmmers make this even better .

    ReplyDelete
  10. i go on train station via facebook and i am level 54 and i to think that this is a gd game but it takes ages to load so i give up in the end

    ReplyDelete
  11. I play the game, but I am only at level 28, as I have seen in the post above (John Oliver) is on level 54, I play the game every day for a few minutes but my xp goes up so slowly that by the time I reach level 54, I am going to be 80 years old..can somebody help, what am I doing wrong? I have 6 trains, theme is medows, have around 600,000 cash, and I still have to use the steam engined trains...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi all.. if u need new friends in game, check
    Train Station Friends "The game on rails" and add yourself.. Then we all can be friends and get more xp..

    Best regards
    Henrik Barnby

    ReplyDelete
  13. if anyone wants to add me on facebook for train station i can give you some tips all u have to do is send a friend request and just let me know that you play train station and if u wanna then please feel free to leave a message if u want any tips =D

    ReplyDelete
  14. one thing that you may not know about is how to get express trains on demand. while your train is traveling you can select it from the menu and go on a "train ride" during this train ride ex and coins or resources will fall off the train. after collecting 85xp this way you get an express wistle which will call and express train into your station.

    hope this helps

    ReplyDelete
  15. playing on Facebook, pretty fun, does anyone know how to get the European Trains? higher levels? Matt

    ReplyDelete
  16. I was surprised to see a steam locomotive that says it is a Western Maryland. This now extinct railroad had lines that ran just in front of my house. I am disappointed that this engine on the game is not painted with the real Western Maryland fireball logo. Look up Western Maryland RR, they still run a Baldwin steam engine seasonally.

    ReplyDelete
  17. very nice game and i would like to see and the greek version also.keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. @vinay, u receive 5 gems every 5th level as part of ur level up reward and everyday, a special gem train should arrive in ur station with 1,2 or 3 gems for free.

    If u think u need more gems or u simply don't wish to wait until level up rewards n trains, click the 'get more gems' icon or the '+' sign next to your gem count to buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  19. my royal tower does not give me the extra XP and materials as it should be

    does any of you know why?

    ReplyDelete
  20. why don`t make a version that we can download and play directly from pc????

    ReplyDelete
  21. Y u no have Chattanooga Choo Choo?

    It is fun to play, and i'm glad i get to play with steam engines for so long. They are so much more interesting to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  22. can some one answer my question.

    I got a royal tower and I thougt that I would get more XP for a train ride and more gold en more materials.
    but I do not get 1 of these things.
    how can I fix this or is there someone with the same problems.

    plz help

    ReplyDelete
  23. dear friends

    how can i sell 250000 fuel to get the train pixel express engine ...please help me

    ReplyDelete
  24. Re the royal tower: This increases the Train Ride XP etc. that is the little things you grab as they pop out when watching the train. so instead of a Maximum 50 XP you get a max of 100 XP! Every 85 XP you collect in this way gives you a whistle if you blow the whisle an express train comes past you station and then you get the XP points and materials from that too!

    Just a tip, it's easier to collect the objects if you zoom out :D

    ReplyDelete
  25. I like this game but wish they were more options for freight trains. Like most freight moves in cube or box cars, I would like to see a more realistic version with realistic looking engines and cars.

    I would also like to see more interaction with other people playing the game. You should be able to send your trains to other people stations. Other people stations should be listed for destinations. I should not have to invite people. I want to interact with people who are already playing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Halo Trainstation Fans! :)

    Does anyone know if Royal Trainset means ONLY royal wagoons and a loco?

    I'm asking because at the beginning of playing Trainstation I had a Royal Liner wagoon and sold it :(

    ReplyDelete
  27. @ abilash : first u have 2 collect 250000 fuel and than u sell, but it's quite long to do it; depends also on the number of trains and loco capacity

    @ mariusz: yes it means ONLY roayal elements for this Royal traniset

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can anyone tell me how you gain xp from onie train to get the TGV carriage? I've tried using 2 different trains one being te complete royal set and one built of all the xp wagons I have amassed over the monehts I've been playing, and it doesn't seem to gain xp at all. Is there something specific that I need to be doing?

    ReplyDelete
  29. @ Jimi you need to discover electrification (beings electric gives 100% bonus) and send a good sized train with all XP cars

    anymore questions, post in the trainstation forum

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey all :) I have a question how to build a royal tower, royal warehouse or royal post?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  31. how do i turn it to be night in trainstation its seems inpossible

    ReplyDelete
  32. i can't invite friends at all was trying to add friends to earn 500 jewels it is over the 9th starting something new. Only a few days left to collect can anyone tell me why my invites don't work.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want to change my sky in the game

    ReplyDelete
  34. I need friends on train station I am Lucario0147.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Bookmark online coupon websites in order to check
    them regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  36. How do I get the TGV Uranium Trader reward? I need it to unlock a train.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment