Which Kardashians Are You?

Kim Kardashians' pretty faceIf you love to watch Hollywood celebrity reality shows just like I do, then you must have been familiar with The Kardashians. I am so excited to have found this Hollywood game.

E-News has gone online with free online games like this one on Which Kardashians Are You?

The Kardashians' sisters

Take a short quiz in this flash game online. Kim, Kourtney or Khloe: Which sis are you most like?

Kim Kardashians quiz

For me, my results turn out to be Kim! Surprising, perhaps my inner character is like Kim but I never consider myself as fashionable. Ha! Actually I have spent very little time or none at all on my appearance. Perhaps it's time for me to take a little more time to take care more on myself, not only on the appearance wise, but also on exercising and eat healthy food.

Enjoy yourself on this fun easy game.

Comments