Monster World: How to earn more woogoo

Purple monster beside the pool. Monster World is one of the Facebook adventure games by Wooga. Want to earn more woogoo? Here's how. Read on.

Do you remember the harvester? Yeah it sucks, it eats your woogoo to harvest plants something your character does for free, and the only real bonus to it was the speed of it.... well that and it comes with a 50 woogoo gift package.

Harvesting plants

Here is the key if you sell it back you get 2000 coins, but you get to keep the 50 woogoo.  So as long as you still have 10,000 coins you have access to 50 woogoo and you can get 2000 of that money back.

You will never have to worry about woogoo to make products again.

To sell your Harvester in Monster World:

  • Click on your "Decoration-Shop" tab (looks like an artist's palette&brush).

  • On the left side of the new window, there is a cash register.

  • You can pick-up items from your garden and cash them in, by dropping them on the cash register.

  • You can't sell "constructions" (baby's stuff) ; but you CAN store them if you wish ▬ gets them out of your garden.


Hooray! Let me know if you manage to sell it. Or if you have better ideas, share it here to exchange ideas.

To read earlier post on Monster World, http://www.mabelgames.com/monster-world

 

 

UPDATE JULY 19: I have been informed by Monster World gamers that we can no longer earn woogoo through this way for a while now. If you have other ways, feel free to share in the comments column below.

 

Comments

  1. An update: I have been informed by Monster World gamers that we can no longer earn woogoo through this way anymore for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you get a link for woogoo-many pp; seem to have several--very new to game--why cant I gift to my friends-I was told I had to many to ever gift?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Cindy, perhaps this article can help you... http://www.mabelgames.com/profit-making-in-monster-world

    ReplyDelete
  4. it does not work,I still can't sell the harvester.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Void, I have been informed by Monster World gamers that we can no longer earn woogoo through this way for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just wanted to say that this game has issues i just lost 100 woogoo and dont know how i have lost alot of coins and i have to reboot all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant get my harvester to even move how do u do that?

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was easy to position the harvester's fire power because I keep my garden in blocks of 10 so that it could harvest 10 plants in one go - not sure how it would work if I had 10 plants strewn all over the place.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have plenty of room on my farm but can't seem to buy any decors to put on it. Everytime I tried to buy anything there is a pop up message saying that I don't have any stored room for that kind of decor! What am I doing wrong? I can't get any happiness point on my farm due to that issue so now I have about 6 plots that are on strike!!!! Help!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. unsuccessful at selling monster robot ! every time I click to drag to cash register all monsters disappear from garden. can you please help me sell him. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment